It's been so long since I've blogged I almost forgot my password. I thought I would write a quick note. A few things have happened since our trip to Golden. We moved to the suburbs, Julia has popped out 2 teeth and can now crawl around. She actually pulled herself up to standing for the first time today. I don't have much time until she's walking...I better enjoy it! Fabien has decided to go back to school and will start next year. Hmmm, what else...? I think that's about it. It feels like it's been a very busy couple of months and time is passing soooo fast. Which brings me onto my next subject....it's almost Halloween. I don't usually like Halloween or celebrate it in anyway but I thought since it's Jules' first that I better get a costume. What's cuter than a baby in a Halloween costume?? Here are a few ideas...
1 comment:
Logan went as a monkey this year. I'll try and post a few pics soon.
Post a Comment